System Source and Selection
A structured selection process that removes perception, emotion and adds context, scoring and control can save any business embarking on an implementation project both time and expense.
- Define the end goal for the business
- Define the "As is" and "To be" processes for your business
- Define the project in full
- Develop the Tender documentation and the prospective vendor list
- Define the scoring methods and weighting to each scored section
- Decide a short list of vendors from the ITT responses and scoring
- Carry out and score reference site visits
- Carry out final demonstrations and conference room pilots
- Agree final vendor with the business
- Contract negotiation and signing
Please click here to download our full service sheet as a PDF.